Re: [at-l] Danger

Not sheepskin, but the membrane lining of sheep intestines (sort of like
the casing for hotdogs). Sheep skin would be a bit too substantial, but
perhaps that was where the idea of colors and ribbing came from. In any
case, there is absolutely no connection with the AT.

If you wish to research the issue further, Natur-lam brand condoms would be
a good start.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA