[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] A summer bag
- Subject: [at-l] A summer bag
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kiefer, David)
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:17:12 -0400
- Organization: Jordan, Jones & Goulding
I have an "army surplus" poncho liner that I wanted to make a summer bag out of.
Has anyone used the poncho liners for this, other than just wrapping up in one?
I tend to roll in my sleep and want to sew up the end to keep my toes warm :-) But before I take a needle and tread to it, I want some additional input.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *