[at-l] Max Patch

Twilight wrote:

>BTW when I got up that day I hiked over Max Patch, and yes, Felix, it
was
>cloudy, sleeting, cold, VERY windy, snow-covered.... just like everyone

>elses stories of Max Patch!

So sorry, but I had a glorious day for Max Patch. I hit it late morning
after hiking around 10 miles. The sky was blue, the air was warm, the
breeze was light, the views were fantastic. It was an incredible
experience. I should have stayed, but I had it in my mind to make it to
the Springs for dinner.

Wish I were on the Patch now (although I can see how it would be bad in
awful weather).
Chocolate