[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Re: of danger, fear, weirdo detectors, and other matters
- Subject: [at-l] Re: of danger, fear, weirdo detectors, and other matters
- From: "David F. Addleton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:38:11 -0400
- Cc: "AT-L" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > Orangebug interrogateth: [Good grief, Orangebug, ... you been
> >around lawyers too much?]
> That is an interesting question. Does this evoke some feelings? Would you
> like to share with the group?
> returning to Freudian mode
who said at least once: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, nicht war?
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *