[at-l] Week'end plans

I'm heading to the NOH this afternoon, family and friends in tow, with a
cooler full of lamb, salmon and chicken, marinating in south asian spices
for grilling Saturday night, after river running with a crowd from our
church. I'm taking a 17 foot canoe while others use the rubber rafts.

Any listers nearby the NOH this week-end?

Any thru' hikers southbound from Cheoah this week-end?

I'll complete on a day hike Sunday morning seven miles south of Wesser,
which completes my weekend section AT hiking from Amicalola to Stecoah Gap.
By October I'll have section hiked through the Smokies.