[at-l] felix witch project...

this may be my last post.  tommorrow i go see felix, pokey, and stoat.  if i
am not heard from for more than a week, call 911 from your cell phones.
eventually one of them will connect with central indiana.  tell them the
landsrcaper may have strangled me with a rope, while cooking beans (and
'maters) for the two dogs, while the ferrets danced a jig to some silly
mellencamp tune ... or else, we went into the woods looking for witches, and
that they should look for the video.  if the video gets picked up for
distribution, send the royalties to my parents at the home.  mom, i love
you...

pittsia burghavia