Re: [at-l] vermin in the night

Jeez, Give Me,

What happens in a tightly packed shelter?  Hikers with faces the color of
their gear?  I wondered too if I was the ONLY hiker/camper so politically
incorrect as to hate those dang whippoorwills.  I've been known to get up in
the middle of the night snatching for rocks like some infuriated monkey,
cussing like a drunk sailor.  Somehow my mates did not appreciate my efforts
to stop the forest car alarm, probably because it never worked and just added
the sounds of a drunk, infuriated, rock throwing monkey to the mix.

Sam