Re: [at-l] departures

Could be a lifesaver?  I, too, love winter hiking and camping but have
wondered what I'd do about heavy drifting or one of those snows that just
keeps coming down...  I suppose there are so many road crossings it would be
hard to be in real trouble, but if you're going that early I can see how
you'd consider it.  Weather radios are lighter...