Re: Re[2]: [at-l] lightening strikes

>This weekend two hikers were on Mt. Washington when a severe thunderstorm
was
>rolling in. They were in the summit building and were warned to stay put.
The
>two left anyway and both were hit by lightning. One suffered a burned
leg,dont
>know about the other. What breeds such foolishness??

Sounds like a thru hiker to me!!! Not only did we hike in
thunderstorms,,,but we also hiked in a couple of snow storms,,,an ice storm
(a large piece of ice fell on my arm and about broke it), a few rain storms
(no lightening), extremely hot (over 110 degrees) weather (ran out of
water!!), and oh yeah,,,we had a couple of "perfect" days for hiking. KC