[at-l] The new "Sloetoe" ????

     Best Wishes for a Swift and Thorough Recovery to Our Bear Rich (known
     in learned circles as Solar Bear) for his toe surgery done today.

     I shiver at the thought of anyone approaching MY tootsies with a
     scalpel again -- the first experience left deep, deep scars, though
     none show. Toes can produce exquisite pain, folks. Just exquisite.

     So how you dune, Solar Bear? Are you the new "Sloetoe"? Wrestle you
     for it! You in your Tutu, me in running shorts (the clingy tricot kind
     that charges Hiker Babes into a frenzy...)

     Sloetoe
     (runner. hiker. man of the world.)