Re: [at-l] Trail and other names with different meaning

>>I like names which spell one way but sound like meaningful words.
>>One of my favorites is Raynor Schein, as in "We'll walk the AT, rain or
>>shine!"
>>I saw that one reading movie credit once and never forgot it.
>>Do you have any others?

That reminds me of Razor Shines, the former catcher for various minor
league (and some major league) baseball teams. I met him and saw him play
in Richmond, Va., in the early 90s. What a great guy.

For those who think this is a joke, see:
http://www.memphisredbirds.com/timeline/1983.htm  They also have a nice
photo of Razor, ca 1983.

Cheers,

Ken