[at-l] A Section Hike Plan

Hello, you all,

The deafening silence on the list must mean everyone is hiking.--except
for a couple of us.

SITUATION:
My visual disibilities have lessened and my brain function has improved
(in part due to hiking) and I may have an opportunity to return to the
ministry on a part time basis in spite of the fact that next month I
sign up for Soc. Sec. Also, I am planning to re-start a thru-hike in
March.  If I do return to the ministry (I am currently on full,
permanent disability and considered "emeritus"), I want to due some
agressive "section hiking".

QUESTION:
If one were to do the AT in three chuncks (2 months each), what should
they be? What months of the year for each? Are there any special
considerations I should take into account? I consider myself to be an
8-12 mile a day person.

Feel free to offer advice, philosophy, etc.

Turtle GA>ME 00