[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] A Section Hike Plan
- Subject: Re: [at-l] A Section Hike Plan
- From: "Turtle (a.k.a. Rev. Howard D. Lyons, Sr., EM" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:19:50 +0000
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Thanks for the feedback.
As far as the speed, My thru-hike plan, which I prepaired for a '99
hike, uses 12 average a day with 8 a day for the first two weeks. I feel
comfortable with that.
My goal is still a thru-hike, but if I have to change to a section
hiker, I need a "vacation" plan to offer the church.
As to climate, I was raised in the south and now live in North
thanks again for the input.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *