[at-l] Congrats Sandy / Navigator

Congradulations Sandy aka Navigator on the first of many books you'll be
authoring.  I'm really happy for you.  If I see you at the Ruck maybe you
can autograph a copy for me?
Best Wishes,
John O

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0761314113/qid=933198186/sr=1-1/002-6
997314-6842049
Earth's Hidden Treasures (Exploring Planet Earth)
                      by Sandra Downs