Re: [at-l] Twin scalpels

     August 18th, eh. What a horrible, wonderful day. My very best wishes
     for you in your new appendage-free times!

     Sloetoe.

Subject: [at-l] Twin scalpels
Author:  TOKTAADN@aol.com at ima
Date:    7/26/99 6:34 PM

Going under the knife twice next month.  On August 4th, I'll be having a bone
spur removed from the top of my left big toe. Doc says I'll be good as new in
two weeks.

On August 18th, will be a much more significant, but pain-free surgery, where
a certain marital appendage will be removed in a courtroom.  If I was
anywhere near the Trail I would have a hike to celebrate this momentous
occasion!

And then on September 1, I'll be on my way to Atlanta to join the hiking
ne'er-do-wells there.  Only an hour away from the Trail -- HEAVEN!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear