Re: [at-l] Conoe trip

Just to clear up a little misunderstanding - judging by the numerous private
replies I have gotten over my comments concerning the canoe thing, EVERYONE
took my statement the wrong way.  So, let me put it this way.  I have never
GONE ON A THREE DAY TRIP, OR ANY TRIP OF LENGTH, ON THE RIVER, IN A CANOE.
Perhaps this is more clear than "I have never done it in a canoe . . . "
which, I must admit, would have been a lie, taken the way it was apparently
taken.  ;)

Back to the regularly scheduled program . . .

The Redhead