Re: [at-l] lightening strikes

> This weekend two hikers were on Mt. Washington when a severe thunderstorm
was rolling in. They were in the summit building and were warned to stay
put. The two left anyway and both were hit by lightning. One suffered a
burned leg,dont know about the other. What breeds such foolishness??

Ah the odds!!!

More likely to get hit by lightning than win the lottery ...

Given the extraordinary popularity of the lottery ... well, I won't go
there, but I'm surprised there aren't more folks struck by lightening ....