RE: [at-l] Off-topic...

We were at a different folk festival that same weekend. About 20,000 instead
of 200,000 but an entirely different cast of customers. No drinking (vendors
didn't have beer), no drugs, you could leave your blanket with no fear of
anything being stolen. It has a significant percentage of contradancers and
they have one tent full of almost continuous dancing. This is part of the
heritage of that group - clean living - can't be the slightest confused or
slow reactions and dance. The only police were two sheriffs deputies
controlling the traffic from the main road into the parking lot.

Major performers - Dar Williams, Greg Brown, etal.

To make the trail related - perhaps this is the sort of behavior that we
should expect of thruhikers.