Re: [at-l] Water on Georgia AT Section 13, Unicoi to Tesnatee

At 12:47 PM 7/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I am planning to head to Georgia this Thursday and do Tesnatee to Unicoi
>starting next Tuesday.  I hike slowly (1 mile per hour or less) and have a
>hydration problem (need extra water).

Delita, For what it is worth, I did the section from Unicoi to Winding Stair
Gap week before last. There was absolutely no problems finding water in that
section. HOWEVER, it did rain the first three days of the hike but I don't
think that area has had the dry conditions we have had here.

ralph