Re: [at-l] Backpack at Mt. Mitchell (NC)

In a message dated 7/19/99 8:28:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AT1996@aol.com
writes:

<< Oh, one of the women is a big Martha Stewart fan and she sucked me into
 making pancakes for Dan.  I didn't do very well and instead of having
 pancakes, it looked sort of like scrambled eggs  But with fresh blueberries
 in them the mess tasted pretty good.  Next time I'll stick to oatmeal.   >>

That is the most frightening concept i've heard of yet! Martha Stewart on a
backpacking trip. Please don't do that to me again this late at night.

Gutsy, i met you once without you knowing it and know you to be a kind and
sensible woman. Don't fall prey to Martha Stewartism on the trail again. It
makes me shudder! LOL

Second Chance