Re: [at-l] Max Patch

McBride, James wrote:

> Never been called Jimmy Ray Bo before, but I live in GA so it was jsut a
> matter of time.

Woooooaah.  Are you forgetting that little stint you and I did together
just outside of Columbus, GA? I was there on about 18 months of R and R
and you were there on a little group of misdemeanors. One day in "Chow
Palace" as we called the cafe teary a... anyway, you sat down were
Hacksaw Smith wanted to sit and when he walked up, all he said was
"Hello, Jimmy Ray Bo." You passed out and I ate your peas.

>Good to hear from you again.

That'll change.

How was the thru? Didn't you
> southbound?

Best damned hike there ever was. Times two.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html