[at-l] Machu Picchu and Who Eye E na

Got an e-mail from MP and Huayna this weekend. If my
French/Canadian/English decipherin' is accurate, it sounds like they are
getting along pretty well. Not sure what the longterm plan/goal is just
now. It doesn't sound like they will be heading to Peru, though :( I may
be wrong. I also heard from Lucky Luke and Calamity Jane. He is as
cantankerous as usual. That's why I love 'em. (That and her smile. Ahhh,
that smile.) Damn, what a hike I had.

By the way, I have a seester that lives in Columbia, MD. I am sending her
my MD AT maps and e-ed her with suggestions for stuff to take to hikers.
So, more nearly-planned magic to upset the universe.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html