Re: [at-l] Crotchless

A few years ago I saw women's shorts, underwear, and pants with a wrap-around,
pull-to-the-side feature in Boundary Waters, a canoeing catalog. Does anyone
have a current copy? Willing to check on availability? Actually, I think they
have a web page...

Give Me Chocolate--wondering if the extra fabric would cause chafing...