Re: [at-l] Slavery and Freedom

In a message dated 7/15/99 3:38:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dfa@wimlaw.com
writes:

> But I don't have my retainer yet from POG, so maybe, if you deliver a
>  sufficient retainer before she does,
>  I'll represent you!

A lawyer with crooked teeth?  Whoda thunk it?

Well Mr. Smart Aleck Attorney.  It appears that POG has agreed to meet me at
the Charlotte airport at approximately 4:30 PM on Saturday to work this out
amicably.  I hear Jesse Helms may drop by to add to the spirit of goodwill
and to settle any foreign relations issues that may arise out of the
negotiations.  Of course, I'll be handling domestic affairs quite ably myself
after being briefed by the President  :)  Anyone who wants to witness these
historic negotiations should drop by or watch the proceedings on C-SPAN 3 or
PPV.  For those interested in the gaming nature of the proceedings, current
Vegas odds are running 3-1 against Solar Bear's release from servitude and
the over/under is 32 knick knacks. Paddy whack, give POG an ice cream cone.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear