Re: Re: Re: [at-l] Slavery and Freedom

In a message dated 7/15/99, 3:38:52 PM, dfa@wimlaw.com writes:
<<POG said she'd give me chocolate and beer ... what's your offer?

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm sure there'll be some filing flees at the
Trailplace Court of Common Fleas ...>>

Dear Solar Bear,

 I am thinking this will start to get quite expensive. How about settling out
of court? Maybe we can come up with a mutually satisfactory agreement?  I am
sure we can negotiate something that would not only benefit the MAWFSPRF, but
would clarify  your misconceptions regarding your servitude.

POG