Re: Re: [at-l] Slavery and Freedom

> In a message dated 7/15/99, 2:38:02 PM, dfa@wimlaw.com writes:
> <<statutory rate.>>
>
> Hey, wait a minute!  Statutory rate -- that's a serious charge, buddy!
OK,
> so maybe I'm guilty, but she said she was of age.  How was I supposed to
know?

Now now now ... no need to get terrorized here ... we're thinking about
suing you for breach of contract,
that's all ... a very *civil* matter, not a criminal charge ...

But I don't have my retainer yet from POG, so maybe, if you deliver a
sufficient retainer before she does,
I'll represent you!

I'm still trying to see which side offer me the better deal here ...

POG said she'd give me chocolate and beer ... what's your offer?

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm sure there'll be some filing flees at the
Trailplace Court of Common Fleas ...

Y'all nee to pay those, 2 ...