[at-l] bites, ticks, knees, answers

 Given my
allergies to bug bites, it would probably be wisest to switch to pants,
but then I'd have to take off my pack and undress everytime I visit a
tree. Or I suppose I could go for the temptress look in knee-high black
gaiters... Anybody seeing an option C here?

    Yes.  Gaiters all the way.  I love my knee high black gaiters.  When
it's really hot and the brush isn't bad, I leave them flapped down abit,
but they rock when it comes to underbrush and bugs and nasties, plus I
get to keep shorts on!  Yes, gaiters are the way to go.  Plus with good
boots on you feel like pan.

--

wicked....

"Who me?  I just wander from room to room."