Re: [at-l] so desperate...

> ...I am going to drive a few hours (in  95*) to Bass Pro Shop to look at
> their camping equipment--most of which is completely inappropriate for
> backpacking. Oh, well...

You're right ... but the rare instance when you find something is usually
worth the trip: on their clearance racks you can find some super deals.
Took home a $110 polar tech sweater for $30; found a gramici nylon shirt
for which I paid less than $10. Ex Officio stuff sometimes makes the
clearance racks.