Re: [at-l] Beginner's First (Accidental) Overnight (Long)

     Thanks for the posts, Delighta! It brings back LOTS of memories to
     read them! Keep it up!

Subject: [at-l] Beginner's First (Accidental) Overnight (Long)
Author:  Delita Wright <delita@mindspring.com> at ima
Date:    6/29/99 2:46 PM

Thanks to the many of you who sent such encouraging responses to my day
hike post.  I am still enamoured of this *hiking* thing and slowly (very
slowly) acquiring the things I need to do this.

Thanks again to you all for posting your tips and trips, it is helping
immensely and today I am off to buy a whistle, GI can opener, something for
lashing and some salt tablets.

Delita