Re: [at-l] Re: Mace or Pepper Spray for attacking dogs

I tried to keep my mouth shut  (or is that my fingers quiet) but once again I
really feel compelled to make a comment about pepper spray. If you have any
history of allergies, asthma or any other type of respiratory illness, please
think twice about using this product. I have seen many asthma patients have
very severe reactions (more than one that nearly died) to just a very small
amount. If the wind is blowing back at you, you will get a significant
dosage. DO NOT try this for the first time if you are alone or far from
medical treatment.
I will get off my soapbox now!

POG