[at-l] Say what?

Hey, tell me this: If someone handed you a book and the first page went
like this, would you keep reading it?

The bead of sweat became a trickle, and then an irritant. I stared into
the darkness as it made its way down my forehead and to my ear. After
what seemed like hours, I took my hand and wiped it away.

I sat up, leaning against the shelter wall. My legs were still in their
sleeping bag prison. I reached out and took one of Sundown's cigarettes.
The clicking of the lighter woke him.

"Man, you don't smoke" he said. He was right.
"You don't fly planes" I replied. I was right.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html