[at-l] Edgar Alan Poepourri

Quoth the Raven:
"My birthday is June 17." And it was. I, personally, bought her a new
car. The "Crowmobile" as I call it.

I don't seem to brush my teeth as often as an adult should. Not sure why
that is.

Today was Kay K. Harvey's first day on the PCT hike.

Sundown is in the shadows of Mt. Washington. (Well, he would be if the
Sun were shining.) He will stop at South Arm CG. in a few weeks. I'm
sending him a care package there. You can, too. E-me for his real name,
if you're interested.

The Frog that Leaps wrote:
YEA!!!!  Felix is up to form again!  :))))

Is that to imply that I was not up to form? These are pretty strong words
coming from the woman who may be my next mother-in-law...

Over a week and I haven't been chewed out. I'll see John tomorrow for the
first time in a week. We'll see if that changes.

Aunt Eshter is still over the croop (sp).

Had a spotted fawn in the backyard this a.m.

We get a new playmate for Elizabeth on Tuesday. I'm sure she's excited.
Wilbur shall be the young lad's name. I've never met him. I let Pokey H.
pick him out. I hope he has all his legs.

Well, I spect that is all for now. I spect it is.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html