[at-l] Advice: Mountain Hardwear "Solitude" <tent>

Thanks everyone for the great advice on hiking poles. I am still digesting all
the posts and really apprecaite everyone enthusiastically posting their
thoughts!

On another topic (and yes, I *did* do a Net and Deja search before asking,
little luck):  I am looking at the Mountain Hardwear "Solitude" as a possible
tent choice for an AT thru-hike. I am drawn toward it because its a) light at
just under 3 lbs and b) green (all my gear is muted forest colours so as to
maximize privacy and minimize eyesore for others).  Only drawback is that the
thing feels like you're in a dark green coffin! Seems kinda claustrophobic, but
then, I didn't get a chance to experience it staked out taut, only half-assed
set up in the store with people holding down the various points for me (nice
folks at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports in Greensboro, BTW).

Other choices considered were the Sierra Designs Clip Flashlite (major drawback
is it's SCREAMING bright blue and almost too big for one), the Mountain
Hardwear Thru-Hiker (rejected as too heavy at 5 1/2 lbs).

Does anyone out there have the Solitude? If so, how do you like it? Do you feel
you could spend a long rainy evening in it, sitting upright, drinking tea and
reading? Or is it more of a big bivy type tent?

Thanks!

"Pokey"