[at-l] Advice: Mountain Hardwear "Solitude" <tent>

Thanks everyone for the great advice on hiking poles. I am still digesting
all the posts and really apprecaite everyone enthusiastically posting their
thoughts!

On another topic (and yes, I *did* do a Net and Deja search before asking,
little luck):  I am looking at the Mountain Hardwear "Solitude" as a
possible tent choice for an AT thru-hike. I am drawn toward it because its
a) light at just under 3 lbs and b) green (all my gear is muted forest
colours so as to maximize privacy and minimize eyesore for others).  Only
drawback is that the thing feels like you're in a dark green coffin! Seems
kinda claustrophobic, but then, I didn't get a chance to experience it
staked out taut, only half-assed set up in the store with people holding
down the various points for me (nice folks at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports in
Greensboro, BTW).

Other choices considered were the Sierra Designs Clip Flashlite (major
drawback is it's SCREAMING bright blue and almost too big for one), the
Mountain Hardwear Thru-Hiker (rejected as too heavy at 5 1/2 lbs).

Does anyone out there have the Solitude? If so, how do you like it? Do you
feel you could spend a long rainy evening in it, sitting upright, drinking
tea and reading? Or is it more of a big bivy type tent?

Thanks!

"Pokey"