Re: [at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1168

In a message dated 6/11/99 9:59:54 AM EDT, PaddyBeer@aol.com writes:

<< One of the biggest dissapointments to me about the AT is just how easy the
 half that I have done has been.  Aside from a very small portion of the
 trail, the path itself is, in my opinion, overkept and over easy.  It
appears
 more like a rugged jogging path now than a wilderness trail. >>

These messages ref to a at-l digest, make no sence. It Ref. something a lot
of us do not get. We get at-l messages as they come in (hot off the wire).
Digester's need to copy part of the digest they are ref. .

Sounds like memory fogged by too much beer. :-))

Wildbill
GA to ME 89
GA to ME to GA Mar 92 - Apr 93