[at-l] Info from the NPS on Lyme and other Diseases and precautions to them.

These brochures are good, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, to view
and/or print them.

Wildbill

National Park Service
Public Health Program
Vectors

The National Park Service Public Health Program provides guidance on vectors
of public health significance that are found in our parks. These vectors may
carry a variety of diseases that can infect our NPS personnel and our 200
million annual visitors.

Brochures
•Bats and Human Rabies
•Rabies In the National Parks
•Head Lice (Pediculosis)
•Fleas
•Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome - Camping Precautions
•Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome - General Precautions
•Plague
•Lyme Disease In the National Parks
•Pfisteria and Human Health
•Ticks and Disease

Publications
•Interim Recommendations For Risk Reduction
•Hantavirus In U.S. National
Parks
•Mechanical Rodent Proofing Techniques Manual

In order to download our brochures and other documents, you will need to
use the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have the Adobe
Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
 <A HREF="http://www.nps.gov/htdocs2/ncro/Public_Health/05.htm">National Park
Service Public Health - Vectors
</A>