Re: [at-l] Hike from Davenport Gap to Hot Springs

I can answer a few of them:

Pete Fornof wrote:

 I'm planning a section hike on the AT from Davenport Gap to Hot Springs, N.C. and I have a few questions...

Yes.
Umm...even with a beginner, why would you need to resupply? It's 30-some miles. The quick answer is nothing easy.
The man at Mt. Momma's does shuttling as does Dan at the outfitter in Hot Springs. Elmer's staff might still do it, too.
Not ON it.
I would appreciate any comments on this section. Thanks.
It's a glorious section. Enjoy!

Give Me Chocolate