[at-l] indiana tales

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest michael henderson <mhat92@tidepool.com>.
* Please use <mailto:mhat92@tidepool.com> to reply to the sender.

what's it like spending nearly 2 weeks at the abode of felix j. mcgillicuddy, landscaper to the stars?  wouldn't you like to know.

stoat and pokey have been most gracious, felix is just a megalomaniacal slave driver who doesn't carry workers comp insurance ('now i have to sharpen the blades all over again' he says).

well, just about 2 weeks until we hit the trail that sort of parallels the AT, about 3000 miles west.  hope to make periodic posts to the list, and if felix and i can work out some sort of compensation agreement, he might host a web page.

from the basement, near the recyclables, rexx is telling me "360 hours"...

mike'n'ellen
ke kaahawe & fidget
PCT99!