Re: [at-l] Photon II light drown is sweat

While I haven't had the sweat and corrosion problem, I have a great deal of
kudos for the Photon lights. I give them away as stocking stuffers, and
like the orange light best, as a compromise between brightness, reading,
and distance seen. The light is very simply made: essentially a plastic
shell with a pressure switch (I) or slide switch (II) and a watch battery
attached to the LED. My last trip out, I used 2 Photons and left the head
lamp at home, and never missed them.

I am surprised how few people use them, especially with the focus on
ultra-lite.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA