[at-l] Photon II light drown is sweat

Yo,

	I wear me Photton II flashlight like a necklace. That way its easy to
find in the dark! It is so small I often do not bother to store it
during the day. The sweat of a long day in the hot sun corroded mine
yesterday. One wire to the LED bulb corroded off, the whole thing was
full of corrosion. Fortunately I discovered I could replace the white
two battery bulb with  the yellow bulb and single battery from my Photon
I and put them in the Photon II case with the on off switch. I like the
yellow light much better than the white two battery light. The yellow
lasts about 5 days burning continuously and is easier to read and see
with. The white light is brighter but has poor definition.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia