[at-l] Favor???

I've heard from Sandy Downs (Navigator).  Her sister has taken a turn
for the worse and Sandy has left Greece and is enroute to FL to join her
parents and the rest of her family.  She asked if I could pass this on:
she hasn't had a chance to resubscribe yet.

       sdowns@premiertechnologies.com
  ...........Would like to try and get together with Solar Bear and other
Floridians for Natl Trail Day, if they'll have me..could you post something to
the AT-L and ask them to email me at this address about any goings-on within a
couple hours of Ocala June 5th?

Sandy's sister has a brain tumor and it has been a really rough year.  I think
she could use a  trail break and a few hugs.  If anyone has any info
on the doings down south for Nat'l Trail Days, please sing out!     k.