[at-l] A bit of advice please...

I know many of you are still dazed and confused but maybe some can
remember what I need to know.  My family is taking our vacation in
Asheville from July 2nd through the 10th and my 18 year old daughter and
I want to hike a section of the AT for two days and one night.  We'd
like to end at Hot Springs.  The question is, where do start if we
travel northbound?  I'm in pretty good shape and can do ten mile days
but I'm not sure about my daughter.  I was thinking maybe Mountain
Momma's?  Isn't there a road crossing about a mile and a half north of
MM's that puts you near the ridge line? How would one get to Mountain
Momma's by road?  If this is one of those "I know where you want to go,
but you can't get there from here" kinda deals, maybe we'd be better off
traveling Southbound. Ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Sam
begin:          vcard
fn:             Sam  Teel
n:              Teel;Sam
org:            SFWMD
email;internet: steel@sfwmd.gov
title:          Training and Support Analyst
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard