Re: [at-l] who is John Galt?

grey owl wrote:

> John Galt was a Scottish poet who founded the city of Guelph, Ontario.
> Proud graduate of the University of Guelph.
and
>John Galt's friend founded the Town of Galt in Ontario, thought
>I think they have incorporated it into another town.

he is also respondible for the name of Galt, California, my former abode.
either he or his friend (see above) moved to southern sacramento county and
founded the (new) town.  read it in the local paper last year, but forgot
the exact details...

mike
ke kaahawe, AT92  TYT94  PCT99!
mhAT92@tidepool.com