[at-l] Stitches' Journal (formerly known as Mara)

No, I haven't updated it yet ;)  But I will tonight or in the morning.  I
just wanted to say I added a guestbook (a commercial one, I haven't gotten as
far as figuring out how to do my own) and if everyone would please stop by
and say hi to Stitches (formerly known as Mara) then (especially those of you
who aren't going to make TDaze) I can print out a text version and give it to
her at Trail Days next week.  Let her know you're thinking of her.  Go ahead.
 Do it.  Now.

You aren't there yet? <vbg>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00