Re: [at-l] Librarians on the Trail

--- Linda Patton <lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote:
> Well, I used to bounce tennis balls at the
> tennis club (i.e. YWCA courts) on the
> Mohawk River

Earthworm, I should be your straight man.

Biff and Lady Pendergrass will not like the YWCA
courts...I told them it won't matter for a bah dhasst
bouncer type.

Almost there...

Questions:

1) Any visable tattoos (particularly of skulls or
animals with claws)? (Earthworm: No, just this tattoo
'Felix' in script letters on my derriere...don't know
how that got there).

2) Let me hear you say, "Youz gonna need some
insurance in justa moment." (Earthworm says same with
deep voice).

Excellent! You're hired. Welcome to Club Datto.

You hiker librarians seem really tough. Probably grew
up in the aisles of the inner city, right? Okay, show
me what happens when someone pronounces it like
"libary" (OOOOOFFFF!) Wow, got me doubled over there
Earthworm. About took out my kneecap for a second.

Datto