[at-l] Yogi & The Nudists (was Sad heart)

In a message dated 5/4/99 10:51:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:

<<  I don't know, but a young girl by the name of Yogi is hiking with two guys
 > who hike nekid on other days . . . see her journal on Trailplace  <g>.
It's
 > one of the better ones.

 Yogi is from Kansas. We have quite a crop of  'em out there this year (and I
 hope to join them some time later in the summer). >>

I agree that Yogi has a great journal. And I must say that it is expertly
transcribed <g>. I guess I shouldn't say that since I'm transcribing it! I
just got a batch of  journal entries in the other day, and will be typing
away tonight. She does seem to be hiking with a wild & crazy bunch--and it
sounds like she's having the time of her life! Apparently two of the guys
she's hiking with have vowed to devote an hour a week to nude hiking. The
other guy climbs trees. These guys sound fun to hike with--almost as fun as
exchanging e-mails with you wild and crazy AT Listers ... :D

Nina