[at-l] Word of the Day

Treading lightly on the Felix franchise here folks, so I beg y'alls
forgiveness.  But it strikes me that his use of puns in choosing the word of
the day suggests a natural word for today.  Since he punishes us with his
amazing and "pun"ish puns, I suggest that the word of the day for Monday is
punish.  Use it in a very punishing way.

BTW, when you run y'alls through the AOL spellchecker, it suggests braless as
an alternative!  Maybe a word for manana!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear