[at-l] Mini AT Adventure from '47

Hello AT-Lers,

I am a lurker, mainly because I don't have time to keep up with the
messages, even in digest mode.  So, I read them when I get a chance but
always feel behind.  I really enjoy this list, so please keep it up!

Anyway, I have come out of lurker mode to share a little adventure my
father had on the AT back in 1947.  We were going through old pictures
one day and he told me the story, which I thought others would find of
interest, along with a picture of how not to pack light!  It can be
found at: http://home.att.net/~lawlor-family/RBAT.htm

If you type this URL in, make sure you capitalize RBAT as shown.

Enjoy!

Andy Lawlor