[at-l] Hiker death

While at Johnny's today, I found out a little bit more about the hiker that
died up at Bald Mountain Shelter - his name was Green Mountain Man, and
apparently had a heart attack in his sleep.  Search and rescue brought
everyone down the mountain that was there (about 13 thru hikers).  I suppose
they are being slacked today, because Johnny and I hauled 13 or so backpacks
from the Holiday Inn to the hostel.  A very sad event.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00