[at-l] AMC Permit

Our local newspaper this a m mentioned that the 30 year lease For  AMC huts in the whites was upheld on appeal. The new lease includes permission to rebuild Galehead Hut and improve the parking lot at Pinkham. It was interesting that 5 of 6 suing for appeal were locals.If I remember right they were miffed at the AMC for trying to limit logging in some areas of the Whites. The AMC is thought of by some of the locals as an elitist group from out of state who won't mind their own business.
---

the bluestreak
New Hampshire